Cold Laser Therapy is a treatment whereby a cold laser is utilized to treat chronic and acute pain. Cold laser therapy is used for persons suffering from back and neck pain, musculoskeletal pain, joint pain associated with arthritis, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, busiitis, neuropathy, achilles tendon pain, migraine headaces, sprains and strains, carpal tunnel and other associated pains. Cold laser therapy also treats conditions such as TMJ, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) and other inflammatory and scarring conditions.
Cold laser therapy increases serotonin levels which allow the body to heal itself. Cold laser therapy is non-thermal and noninvasive. A combination of cold laser and electric stimulation, cold laser therapy is one of the most effective healing therapies in the medical community today. Completed in ten to twelve sessions, cold laser therapy is not only significant in reducing treatment times, it is cost effective as well.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a Handheld, noninvasive, light-emitting medical device which is used over different areas of the body. It provides an unmatched advantage in the treatment of conditions such as:
- Athletic Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee and Foot Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritis, Muscle Spasm
- Relief of Muscle and Joint Pain
- Skin infections, including cold sores, warts, verruca
- Relief of Stiffness, the Promotion of Muscle Relaxation, and Cell Restoration
- Wound Management, Including Skin Ulcers, Pressure Sores and Burns
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Including Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis and Haematomas
- Joint Disorders and Conditions, Including Arthritis, and Tenosynovitis
- Chronic pain, including Trigeminal Neuralgia and Chronic Neck and Back pain